First Road trip with the girls

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 | |

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




We went to St. Louis for the weekend and the girls did way better than expected!! My aunt lives there and owns a Korean restaurant so our lunch and dinners were free!! My friend Karen lives there whom I met from a moms group that I had joined when I was pregnant with Eleanor. I had met Karen in person before but it was the first time meeting the rest of the moms. I had a great time overall and wish I had stayed longer. Had I not taken my parents, I could have and oh how I wish I hadn't taken my parents for more reasons than that..

1 comments:

Lori M-C said...

Can't see the pics but I am glad you had a good time and that it went so well! We are going on our first full trip with both kids in a couple of weeks. Going to California so Raoul can run the marathon and to see our families.