Why oh Why??

Thursday, May 20, 2010 | |

Never again will I ever have a business partner!! I've been doing fine by myself so I don't know why in the world I ever decided to start a business with someone else. I posted awhile ago about starting the party planning thing with a friend. Well I've only known her for about 6 months and she's super nice and super creative. and that's where it ends. I guess the "nice" part is also in question cuz the claws have come out! So we got our first party (happening this saturday) and I've been doing alllll the work! All of it!! I've assigned her to do certain things cuz she hasn't done shit. So I basically treat her as an employee and give her 50% of profit? Not fair!!

So I've already told her what I think and that we can't go on after this party so we'll see what happens. I still would like to continue to do this but I will not compete with her. So if she wants to continue to do it, i'll just walk away. no biggie. I have way better shit to do with my time and since parties happen on the weekends, it's not fair for the girls or A-man to have to deal with my absence.

I'm just so pissed, I could scream!! and have!

0 comments: